Thank you to everyone who joined us for Innovating Intentionally at the Barnes Foundation. We hope you will enjoy these photos and videos from the event.
We are grateful to the nonprofit and foundation leaders who took time out from their busy schedules to learn from and reconnect with their colleagues. In particular, we are thankful to our presenters, who invested time, talent and creativity to share their innovation stories. Each eloquently demonstrated that it is indeed possible to address persistent problems with new ways of thinking.
- Shelley Bernstein, The Barnes Foundation, Toward Visitor-Centered Thinking at the Barnes
- Andrew Siegel & Dan Treglia, StreetChange
- Aaliyah Green Ross, The Schuylkill Center, NaturePHL: Prescriptions for Play
- Kelly McGlynn, MANNA, Food is Medicine
- Tracy Buchanan, Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance, The TechniCulture Experiment